Solar battery storage
Solergy Storage System is a high quality, smart
battery storage system that automatically
changes from solar / grid / battery power in a
Solergy has engineered a high-quality storage system
to withstand the Northern Territory’s harsh weather conditions,
from extreme heat and cold temperatures, high humidity, dusty and wet conditions.
Designed, Engineered, Made and Manufactured in the Northern Territory. Providing jobs and
support for the local community.
Blackout Protection up to 5kVA
Quick and Easy to Expand makes upgrading cost far less than other brands.
Backed by Solergy’s 10-year installation warranty
Heat Extraction is key part of maintaining an ideal operating temperature to ensure the battery stays within the manufacturer’s temperature specifications.
The cabinet is designed to efficiently remove heat from inside the enclosure.
Monitor solar production, grid consumption, battery discharge and battery recharge from your mobile phone or computer.
Solar and Battery Modelling
Power bill and meter analysis through Solergy’s solar and battery modelling software creates accurate energy savings.
Designed to meet current and future government support program requirements.
Supporting the local community through employment opportunities. One cabinet creates 6 local jobs.
Easy to Install Battery System
All in one solar energy storage system is a plug and play system with fast installation.
It can be installed on the wall, ground, pavers, concrete slab. Outdoors or under a carport or in a non-habitable room.
HOW DOES SOLAR BATTERY STORAGE WORK?
Solar Battery Storage is, for the most part, works the same as a standard grid-connected solar system BUT you have the ability to store excess energy with your batteries and draw power from them before drawing from the grid. Battery storage is another great way to further your savings or if you wish to become self-sufficient.
Our team is here to help you if anything is unclear or you have some other questions that need answering!
5. Power Grid receives excess energy your system creates if it has not been stored in your batteries. Your power provider will award you with a feed-in tariff, this is what creates the credit toward your power account and reduces your bill. If your energy load is larger than the solar production, you will draw only what is needed from the grid.
4. PWC Digital meter measures your power usage and excess energy sent back to the grid. It's a good way to monitor if you are drawing more power than the output of your system.
1. Solar Panels collect the UV/Sunlight produced throughout the day and is converted into DC Power (Direct Current).
2. Inverter/ charger receives DC and converts it into AC power (Alternate Current). AC is the electricity you run your household on. You will draw from this electricity created by your solar panels to power your home first. Any excess power your system has created will be sent back to the grid or stored in your battery storage.
Your inverter/ charger monitors your battery level to determine when charging is needed. When your batteries reach a certain level, the solar power will be diverted to your batteries to charge them.
3. Battery Storage will store any excess energy your system creates for later use such as nighttime. If you have a Grid Connect with Battery Storage/ Hybrid System and your battery storage is charged any excess energy will be sent back to the grid. If you have a Stand Alone Solar Battery System then your household will run from solar production during the day and your battery storage at night, if you are using a larger load than what you solar is producing then you will draw power from your battery storage.
Manufactured with the highest quality components from extraction fans, isolator, inverter and battery components.
The Solergy Storage System automatically transfers from solar to battery to grid power as you need it.
Emergency stop button
Fire rated steel enclosure to suppress effects of battery fires and risk to your home.
The Solergy Storage System come with our 10-year repair/ replacement warranty. As well as our 10 year installation warranty.
Choice of Battery Size
From 0 to 20 kWh of battery storage for customizable solutions.
Meets Australian standards AS4777.2, IEC62109-1/2 and AS60950.1.
Automatic transfer from grid to battery power